Thursday, October 21, 2010

Added Comments RSS Feed to Sidebar

I entered code into a HTML gadget to add  Comments  RSS Feed to my Sidebar.

After reading the following website info, I was able to create this by copying the code in my gadget for Posts (RSS) and just changing the word "posts" to "comments" in the code of my new gadget.

http://davesaunders.net/2009/01/how-to-find-the-rss-feed-for-your-blogger-blog/

I subscribed myself and it works OK.
However, I should mention that when I was at the dialog box to subscribe, it just showed the name of my blog, so I added "- Comments" .

At the moment there are only 2 comments - one comment made by my Professor and my reply comment.  I deleted my test comments to avoid unnecessary clutter.

I just thought this feature might become useful as time passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment