Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Have some fun - try to solve "code" for FBI

Yesterday evening, I found out on CNN website that the FBI have posted 2 pages of "code" found in a dead man's pocket in 1999. 

The FBI are requesting the public's assistance.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/04/08/coded.notes.mystery/index.html#
This article has links to the FBI website where you can upload your efforts.

I am having great fun - it's exciting trying to solve a puzzle.
I requested Annual Leave for tomorrow, Wed 13 April and my boss approved it so I can continue working on this.

I loved the movie - "A Beautiful Mind", but I like Russell Crowe in anything.  (If there are any readers of my blog who have not seen this movie, it is not a spoiler to let you know that code-breaking takes place in this movie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment