Saturday, November 5, 2011

Video - Tim Hortons / Starbucks - Rex Murphy

Here's video of Rex Murphy giving his latest comments re Tim Hortons/Starbucks.
It's what he said Thursday, 03 Nov 2011 evening on the CBC National News program.

I don't know how he does it with a straight face - I think it is hilarious !  I've watched it several times & laughed each time.  For the record, I only go to Tim Hortons.  It is possible that Starbuck customers might not find it (so) funny.  They might not find it funny at all - I don't know.

http://www.cbc.ca/thenational/indepthanalysis/rexmurphy/story/2011/11/03/thenational-rexmurphy-110211.html

Across Canada, and especially in Newfoundland, Rex Murphy is so well-known that everyone knows who you are talking about when someone refers to "Rex". 

For those of my readers in other parts of the world, here is a link to an article about Rex that was written by Marci McDonald in 1996.

http://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.com/index.cfm?PgNm=TCE&Params=M1ARTM0010991

No comments:

Post a Comment