Wednesday, January 4, 2012

ECON2020 - Intro to Macroeconomics this term

I am still taking long-distance online courses from MUN - Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador.

I work full-time so I only take 1 course a term.  I want to get A's, but I can live with some B's.

I only need 1 more course to complete my MUN Certificate in Library Studies. 

Again this term, I had already taken the library courses that are offered.  So in the meantime, I'll just take random university courses.  It won't matter what subjects I take for several years as this is such a slow way to work on a degree.  Any courses will be an asset when I apply for a job at University libraries.

This term - Winter 2011/12 - I am taking ECON2020 - Intro to Macroeconomics.

During last term - Fall 2011/12, I got 77 in SOCI1000 - Intro to Sociology.

No comments:

Post a Comment