Monday, May 28, 2012

Taking ECON2010 - Microeconomics - MUN Spring Term

I am taking ECON2010 - Microeconomics this MUN Spring Term as a long-distance online student.

Last term, I got 68 for ECON2020 - Macroeconomics.  Not a great mark, but I was happy - actually relieved to do that well. 

I have taken 11 courses from Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador.  Except for SOCI1000 where I got 77, all my other marks were above 80.

These economics courses are much like a foreign culture for me.  I am a Sixties person.  These courses start with the concept that Scarcity exists, has always existed & will always exist because humans have unlimited capacity to want.  Personally, I think that is not true. 

Some of us live happy lives with adequate shelter and enough food to eat and are not driven to own a lot of stuff or obtain status items.

No comments:

Post a Comment