Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Book Review-Heart, Smarts, Guts, and Luck

As mentioned in my previous post, I have been working on my LIBS1610 assignment to choose a business book and write a 1 page review.

Here is what I have submitted.

Just move your mouse over the PNG image below and left-click on the text to view in full-size.

Then if after you read it, you want to print my review,
DO NOT left-click on File in your browser menu.
If you do that it will print 24 pages of my blog - printing all the posts on this page of my blog.

Instead, Right-click on the full-size review to bring up a menu, then left-click on "Print Picture".

To be sure, everything is OK - in your printer preferences, check the box for borderless printing and check the box to get a Print Preview.  Then you can make sure that you are only going to get the 1 page book review.






No comments:

Post a Comment